Background

Monday, August 8, 2011

A New Adventure

The start of a new adventure. That’s what I’m calling it. After four years of teaching in an early childhood classroom, I am moving up to teach Kindergarten. At first I was excited about the opportunity, and while I am still very excited…I am also SCARED. WORRIED. WONDERING WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO.

I would like to say I am completely comfortable in my new role and that I have it all figured out; but that is very far from true. Luckily, I am figuring it out with the help of great team members, wonderful co-workers, and great administration.

So here I am…documenting my journey, up Kindergarten Hill. Buckle up and join me if you’d like! I will be journaling: talking about the good and the bad; what works and what doesn’t in my classroom; and everything else in between!


No comments:

Post a Comment